8.12.2008

While we do love Prego sauce,
this isn't a sales pitch for them...
we're havin' a baby!
I'm 12 weeks pregnant, due Feb. 25th
We are so excited!!!

12 comments:

Ashley Colby said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! They are so much fun, but so much work. You two will be such fun parents!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Hope all is going well so far!

Kellie said...

Woo-hoo! love the creative announcement!

Anonymous said...

Whew. That was close, I was getting tired of leaving "shady" messages on your blog. I love that you included Prego in your annoucement, you are so creative. :) Can't wait to hear if we have a Big K or a Big D on our hands. LOVE YA!

The Halls said...

Congrats! Clever way to make the announcement...good luck!

Melanie said...

That's so exciting! Congrates. I love the prego idea :0)

Ann said...

We are so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling okay! We love ya tons and can't wait for another "grandkid" to terrorize grandma and grandpa's house with!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Alright, I admit it, I didn't get the prego thing....shameful I know. I finally got it though..I couldn't be more excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats! I love the way you announced too...very creative. How exciting!

Ann said...

WE NEED IDAHO UPDATES! HELP US! WE MISS YOU!

P Sparty Levan said...

Yeah, what's going down in Idaho?

Jake and Crystal said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope everything goes great!