
Dave has finally agreed to read Harry Potter, and he really likes it!
We are both reading The Half Blood Prince (book 6) right now and we have book 7 on hand to start reading as soon as we're done with 6!
What Kind of Nurse to Become?
12 years ago
3 comments:
Hey you two! I am tryin the bloggin craze! I am going to be lame and leave a comment wherever possible. Ha ha! Harry Potter huh? I tried reading those once, but then they started getting fatter.
(Spoiler Alert) I can't believe Dumbledore is really Snape's Dad.
Crazy!!!!
Snape Rules!!!
It's almost incomprehensible just how extraordinarily well this Potter series is compiled. It's kind of a 'Star Trek' meets 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off.' I can't believe Matthew Broderick is going to play the role of Harry in the next Movie. Oh, funny side note, last week someone asked me where I was going to school and without noticing I immediately said, "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" Oh, man!!! I'm totally into this stuff, it's wild, but I love it! I just love it!
If anyone is looking for some good ideas on how to create their own wand, here's an idea. I just broke off a piece of my TV antannea to use as my wand. It's the exact length of Harry's wand, and it's retractable so I can carry it in my pocket anywhere I go!
Well, I'm late to my Quidditch game, I'll catch ya later.
Post a Comment