Happy be-lated Todd! 25 is a big number....you sure you feel okay? Ha ha, I am loving this comment thing. Its like I have reached 40 and suddenly have a right to pull lame jokes! But seriously, I hope it was a spectacular day! Killer tennis balls!
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
3 comments:
Yeah! Happy Birthday Dave!!
Happy be-lated Todd! 25 is a big number....you sure you feel okay? Ha ha, I am loving this comment thing. Its like I have reached 40 and suddenly have a right to pull lame jokes! But seriously, I hope it was a spectacular day! Killer tennis balls!
Remember Mom's funny two tiered cake where each piece was a different size.
Post a Comment