Well, I think your blog looks fabulous. The opinions of people from Juab don't matter. By the way, did you see that I 'tagged' you on my blog? Brooke got me first, so now it's your turn!
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
3 comments:
nice job on the blog! it looks great. :)
I don't know if I'd say it looks GREAT. It looks decent. But keep working on it.
i'm totally kidding, these little letters that form your name are just to die for! They're cute as a button, they really are.
Well, I think your blog looks fabulous. The opinions of people from Juab don't matter. By the way, did you see that I 'tagged' you on my blog? Brooke got me first, so now it's your turn!
Post a Comment