9.26.2007

I was tagged...

I was tagged by Sarah Talbot, and here are my answers!

What is your favorite smell? I love the smell of baking yummy desserts...brownies, cookies, cinnamon rolls...yum! (Okay, I love the smell of gasoline too, but I thought that might be too weird to post!)

What is your favorite sight? Babies! Dave always makes fun of me because I get so distracted at church looking at all of the cute babies. I especially love my adorable little neice, Sara!

What is your favorite taste? Really good chocolate cake! The chocolate cake at PF Chang's is probably one of my favorite things ever!

What is your favorite sound? I love it when Dave laughs really hard, because he does this high-pitched laugh that makes me laugh hard.

What is your favorite touch?
This may be cheesy, but I love holding Dave's hand.

Now I have to tag people...well, since I don't have too many people on my list, I'll just tag Kellie.

3 comments:

P Sparty Levan said...

I love holding Dave's hand too! It always gives me the butterflys ;)

Sarah said...

I love the smell of gasoline. Sorry about the tag, hopefully you had fun doing it.

Brooke said...

Okay Kathryn-- where have you been?