1.25.2008

Update on Baby Bailey Todd...

Dave and I ran up to LDS hospital on our lunch breaks and visited Nate, Amy & the new baby. Her name is Bailey & I seriously can't believe how tiny she is! She is absolutely adorable!
We got to see her in the NICU and she's hooked up to all sorts of machines & it made me so sad to see how hard her little body has to work to breathe. They say she could be in the hospital for up to a month, but hopefully she'll get to go home sooner than that. We're keeping her in our prayers!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Please tell them they are in our prayers! I can't believe she came so early. Thanks for the info!

Melanie said...

Kathryn!! I can't believe I found you. It's been way too long. How is life. I sure do miss or good times at Dick's. I have a blog too some come visit.

-mel brown

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

kath, hows the wee little babe? Expect a call from me this week, I have a kathryn craving again....

Matt & Ali said...

I just thought i would say hello since i often stock your blog. I love your background! Its way cute! If you didn't hear today at church, Matt and i are engaged. He is excited that Dave and you are in our ward! We are planning on staying for about two years...

Matt & Ali said...

Oh and one more thing.. I was looking at your Christmas part and noticed your stockings. I recieved those when i got married before from the Gorleys and all my sibilings recieved them too when they got married. You can view mine on my blog hanging from my mantel. My dad was way good friends with Brent because they used to work together. Is that where you got yours?? If so its kinda funny to me!