Who's the hunk showing off his gorgeous profile in the Paul Revere's Statue pic? I'd really like to meet him.
-Angela Lansbury P.S. Season three of 'Murder She Wrote' comes out this Tuesday, so check it out. (I consider the acting I did in season three to be some of my best work)
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
2 comments:
Who's the hunk showing off his gorgeous profile in the Paul Revere's Statue pic? I'd really like to meet him.
-Angela Lansbury
P.S. Season three of 'Murder She Wrote' comes out this Tuesday, so check it out. (I consider the acting I did in season three to be some of my best work)
Oooh! Boston looks so gorgeous! I am jealous. Looks like ya'all had tons of fun! Good goin!
Post a Comment