Yay for you! That will be so fun! Make sure you get in all of the trips you can before little ones come! It just doesn't happen. I was so happy to see you at the "reunion" and I'm excited to stay in touch with you! Love, Brooke :)
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
4 comments:
YEAH!!! That is super exciting!
Hi Kath. I'm coming too. Thanks - Jill
Yay for you! That will be so fun! Make sure you get in all of the trips you can before little ones come! It just doesn't happen. I was so happy to see you at the "reunion" and I'm excited to stay in touch with you! Love, Brooke :)
I am so excited for you! Jake and I went to Cabo in May. So fun! I am so glad we can keep in touch. Thanks for coming last night!
Post a Comment