9.12.2007

Utah State Fair...

Dave & I went to the State Fair with some friends on Saturday.
They had a rodeo...we LOVE rodeos!
It was a blast!

To start off the rodeo, skydivers flew in.
It was really neat!
Unfortunately, the people waiting for him in the arena
didn't do a great job catching the flag,
and it drug through the dirt.

Bronc riding and bull riding are two of my favorite events.
I can't believe
people are crazy enough to do it!
There's nothing like Mutton Bustin'! I can't believe little kids dare to do it!
A 6-year-old won at this rodeo, it was so fun to watch.


Of course there's all sorts of good food at the fair!
I tried my first funnel cake. Delicious!

2 comments:

Lindy T! said...

Those funnel cakes are delicious....Well worth the ten bucks it was to just get one!!! (ok, I am exaggerating a bit...)

P Sparty Levan said...

Does you folks have any relation to the Todds that are from Juab County? I noticed you went to the rodeo. Well, down in Juab county we have somethin' called the Ute Stampede, it's only the most prestigous rodeo in western united states. Anywhoo, the Todd's family that lives here in Nephi have dominated the ute stampede for generations. You've got yurselves a great world wide website here. Thanks a million