You guys are such a cute family! I wish we could have got together more! We are coming back next summer for good! Yea! I guess you might not be here, but at least for a few months. I hope the LSAT goes well! We are excited for you! Good Luck!
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
5 comments:
So Cute! You are a celebrity to me! I like the new look of your blog-- I can tell you are hooked!
Fun! I want to do this!
That's funny because the celebrity that I always thought Dave looks most like is Mark Eubank.
You guys are such a cute family! I wish we could have got together more! We are coming back next summer for good! Yea! I guess you might not be here, but at least for a few months. I hope the LSAT goes well! We are excited for you! Good Luck!
So, is your husband's first name Todd or Dave?
Post a Comment