1.15.2008

We Love IKEA!

Dave & I had never been to IKEA, so we ventured out there on New Year's Day. We found a dresser and a bed...the only problem was the bed was out of stock. So, I've been checking online multiple times a day and it finally came in yesterday! We cruised out to IKEA last night and got the bed & I couldn't help myself from buying 2 lamps for our nightstands too.
They've just got such great deals!
We've just had a mattress and box springs since we got married, so we are really excited to stop fishing our pillows out from the space between the wall and the bed.

One thing we didn't consider when we bought the dresser is that we'd have to put it together ourselves. But, we managed--thanks again for your help Kev!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh so nice! I want to come see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathryn! I was driving home from work yesterday and I heard "Dust on the Bottle." I sure miss you and hope to see you soon. I love your new furniture and all your Jack Handy quotes.

P Sparty Levan said...

Why are you so materialistic?

Lindsay said...

Cute bed. We've furnished most of our apartment from ikea. I love all their deals!

Brooke said...

You'll have to show the finished product now! Fun, Fun!

Robyn said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of IKEA! Very chic, I'm sure your bedroom appreciates it's new touch of Sweden.

Jill said...

a real-live bed? lucky duckies. i just hope i get one in my lifetime. :) looks great!