2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day...

We had a low-key but fun Valentine's Day
this year. Dave didn't get home from work
until 9:30, but we gave each other our gifts
in the morning. Dave got me beautiful
Gerber Daisies and a box of Mindy Mints
from Mrs. Cavanaugh's...YUM!!
I also got him mindy mints & a new sweater,
which you'll see modeled below!

We had pizza from Firehouse Pizza
& made sugar cookies. Unfortunately,
The cookies baked a little too long & were
too crispy to give out to people...bummer!
But, they were still fun to make!

I was a little bored waiting for Dave to
get home from work, so I played
around with our new camera & took the
pictures I posted below. It's a tiny little
camera, but it's got some awesome features!














5 comments:

Kellie said...

very nice!! I like the shot of the chocolates with the single green one. They look yummy!

Sarah said...

What a cool camera! I'm glad you had such a great day! I love Mindy Mints. Jake says that the only things that should be mint are toothpaste and gum. That just means that when we get them, they are all mine!

Melanie said...

Wow, those mindy mints are making my mouth water. Sounds like you had a good v-day. And the flowers are very pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like this Valentines day was a huge step up from Milky way's and Hostess cupcakes.
I love those pictures, you should be a photographer! It was so fun to be with you last night. As always, my face hurt from laughing so much. Love ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.