2.20.2008

Account Executive...I like the sound of that!

So, today was a big day--it was my 1 year review
at work & I got promoted!!
I was an Account Representative
& now I'm an Account Executive in marketing
for Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
I feel like I should still be in 6th grade
secretly playing Barbies with my friends
& swearing that we won't tell anyone we still play Barbies!
But, turns out I'm an adult & licensed insurance agent...
Where does the time go?!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

haha, NICE WORK. Congrats!

Sarah said...

Way to go! I am totally with you on the growing up thing. I feel like I'm still 5, and yet I have a daughter who is 5. It's very surreal at times!

Holly said...

That's funny because I looked at your blog too! Of course I remember you! I think I know Michael Orton. I think he's a year older than me. Who is he marrying?

Brooke said...

Go Kathryn! I am very proud of you! Remember when you were just a giggly girl at Girls Camp...oh maybe that was me! Congrats Girl!

Robyn said...

Yay for adulthood (with secret child-like moments . . . ) Congratulations Froopy. :)

Jill said...

nice jarb kath. you hit the bigtime now. :)