5.09.2008

Way to go David!


Dave graduated from the University
of Utah on May 2nd with a Bachelor
of Arts in Political Science.
(That's right, Ann, he's officially a
"
political scientist" and soon-to-be
lawyer for the Earth! ha ha)

It was fun to have Dave's dad, my parents,
& our friends Johnny & Sally come to the graduation.
Thanks guys!

I am SO proud of him! He has worked
so hard
& done
so well with his classes, working full time
& applying for law school.
Way to go, babe! I love you!!!

5 comments:

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Congrats dave. Everyone looks so happy in those pictures, that mean it was a great day. I especially like the photo of Dave akwardly hugging Jonny!

Kellie said...

congrats daybed!

Anonymous said...

DAVE DAVE! ALL THE WAY! ha ha it ryhmes!

P Sparty Levan said...

Can I get a What What for David?

Ann said...

Congrats Dave! We love you!
Love ya,
Sis Ann