We went to the Real vs. L.A. Galaxy game last Saturday.
It was a blast! We'd like to throw a shout out to
Dave Lawrence for helping us get tickets!
That's right ladies, it's David Beckham...hottie & soccer extraordinaire!
Yes, I'm happily married to a very attractive guy, but I'm pretty sure even my husband has a
slight crush on "Dave Beckham"--as he called him the other day (apparently they're on a shortened-name basis :)
At one point, Mr. Beckham was standing in front of us on the sidelines waiting to throw
the ball inbounds. He bent over to pick up the ball, and the stadium erupted with
girls screaming, whistling & yelling. It was hilarious! I was joking and yelled, "Bend over Beckham!", and our good friend, Steve Tingey, joined in yelling the same thing before he realized what he was saying. He was immediately embarrassed & blushing, as the people around us stared at the guy yelling for David Beckham to bend over. Ha ha!


It was a blast! We'd like to throw a shout out to
Dave Lawrence for helping us get tickets!
That's right ladies, it's David Beckham...hottie & soccer extraordinaire!
Yes, I'm happily married to a very attractive guy, but I'm pretty sure even my husband has a
slight crush on "Dave Beckham"--as he called him the other day (apparently they're on a shortened-name basis :)
At one point, Mr. Beckham was standing in front of us on the sidelines waiting to throw
the ball inbounds. He bent over to pick up the ball, and the stadium erupted with
girls screaming, whistling & yelling. It was hilarious! I was joking and yelled, "Bend over Beckham!", and our good friend, Steve Tingey, joined in yelling the same thing before he realized what he was saying. He was immediately embarrassed & blushing, as the people around us stared at the guy yelling for David Beckham to bend over. Ha ha!


When he took his jersey off at the end of the game, the crowd went wild!
Even my Dave was cheering!! ...this man's even got guys swooning over him
Even my Dave was cheering!! ...this man's even got guys swooning over him




7 comments:
Kevin has no hair!?
so super super jealous! Oh my gosh, he is very hot...I love that steve was yelling that.
hahaha! i like that dave has a man crush. i should ask nick who his is...
Love it, love it, love it! You know Dave is never gonna live that one down! I LOVE DAVID BECKHAM! WAHOO!
We had alot of fun at the game with you guys. What a beautiful photo of Angela and I looking our best.
My brother got to meet and yes TOUCH David freaking Beckham...I just touch the same hand and imagine what it would have been like...I'm still super jealous!
That looks like it was so much fun. Boy does he know how to work the crowd :)
Post a Comment