Almost every summer as long as I can remember,
my family has gone camping at Payson Lake.
my family has gone camping at Payson Lake.
It's one of my favorite places!
We went with my family last month,
and it was a blast!
and it was a blast!
I love all the pine trees around the lake

Ya, we're pretty hard-core rowers

Good morning, David!& bring baby Ella!
My dad was more than willing to dump
ice-cold water over my mom's head
so she could wash her hair
My mom brought our bubble-wand...you may
My dad was more than willing to dumpice-cold water over my mom's head
so she could wash her hair
My mom brought our bubble-wand...you maythink it would only be entertaining for small
children, but we played with it for over an hour.
Yes, we're easily amused
Our friends Mary & Steven Tingey were able to
come up for part of the trip. This is probably one of
my favorite pictures of Mary, ever!
Look how she commands that enormous bubble!
Good form, Steven!
[please note the facial expression]
At the end of the trip, Dave & I hiked to
"The Grotto" with my parents. It's a cool
waterfall & fun little hike.
Ah, so very picturesque!


1 comment:
How fun! I love the bubble pictures of Mary and Steve, haha!
Post a Comment