7.29.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!

Dave is officially 26!
The night before his birthday,
we had our last softball game &
we took 1st place in the league!
Dave's sporting the t-shirt we got for winning.
He was awarded the clock & pen he's
holding below as the Leading Male Hitter for
the whole league--way to go!
For his birthday we ate at PF Chang's...yum!
I'm so grateful for the great person
& wonderful husband Dave is.
He is honestly the happiest person I know
& it rubs off on everyone around him.
I love you, Dave! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

P Sparty Levan said...

Horrah for Dave and his birthday. We loved having you guys over last night. What a treat to get to see Dave on his birthday.

Kellie said...

Congrats! I didn't know you took 1st place! Happy Birthday!

Ann said...

happy birthday dave . . . i'll see ya this weekend to give you our "colorful" card, he he he

Ashley Colby said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Way to go on the Hitting!