9.20.2008

13 days!!!

My 20 week ultrasound is scheduled
for October 3rd at 9:00 am.
We're counting down the days [13 to be exact]
'til we find out if Baby Todd is a little boy
or a little girl! Dave & I have different
guesses, so at least one of us will be right :)

Make your guess on the poll & leave a
comment so we know what your vote is!
[This week the baby is the size of a bell pepper:
about 7 oz. & 5 1/2 inches long]
~
I've started to feel the baby move the past week,
which making it actually seem real, finally!

10 comments:

Ann said...

Ok So I voted for a boy hoping that it would give the baby a little push although I love girls, the todd's new a few more boys :) And I haven't been much help :) Although she would sure have a lot of friends if it was a girl (not that they girls won't play with a boy too)

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

We had some peppers for dinner tonight, kinda like we ate your baby...hhmmmmmm wierd comment, that's all I have to say about it. Chris thinks its a girl, I think both you and kells will have boys (after all someone has to marry Sadie!)

Kellie said...

Hmm..I'm going to guess girl. AND...that's so exciting that you felt it move!! We're both carrying bell peppers this week. Kinda weird that something that large is inside and I can't even see a difference yet.

Amanda said...

Yay! We are excited for you to find out what the baby is. I voted for a boy because, hey, there's bound to be another Todd boy sometime. Of course, I was pretty sure Ann and Amy were both having boys, so shows how much I know. Either way we love all three of you! :)

Ashley Colby said...

I think it is a boy, so it is probably a girl, because I was 100 percent sure I was having a boy and I got an independent woman!

P Sparty Levan said...

Ang and I both think you'll have a boy. For some reason I am picturing a Miniture Dave running around in not too long.

Anonymous said...

I am going to go with a girl!

Anonymous said...

I pick a girl and if you don't post asap on October 3rd I'll be calling you. :)
I can't believe you are almost half way there!!

The Todds said...

I think its a monkey! But you know who gets the first call when you find out right!!! I can take Carol if she wants to fight about it.

Anonymous said...

This is my friendly reminder to post ASAP when you find out the gender. I'll be refreshing your page all day on Friday. :) Love ya!