9.11.2008

Indulge...

Banana Cream Pie Blizzard
Quite possibly my favorite treat ever
& current Blizzard of the Month.
Our local DQ employees will know
me well before September is over
...
I figure I can always play the
pregnancy card when people wonder
why I've gained so much weight

7 comments:

Kellie said...

oooo yum. I haven't tried this yet...sounds like an excellent idea :)

Nicole said...

mmmm....I think I should start eating ice cream again.

Robyn said...

I must admit, that does not sound good to me at all! Maybe it's the pregnancy . . . have you started eating pickels with peanut butter yet? That's Chris' favorite weird craving that he heard from someone.

Michael and Emily said...

I'm pretty much hurt that we aren't listed under your family and friends... ouch...

Carolb said...

Kathryn & Dave,
Just checking out the blog. It is great. Love the picture of Dave's first day of law school. I am sure I can fit him in on our family "school pictures" screen.

Love you!!
Mom

P.S. Good choice on the Blizzard!

The Todds said...

I just went to DQ the other day and wanted to order that but I just couldnt pass up my regular butterfinger blizzard. I may have to give it a try next time.

Garden Toads said...

Hey we're trying to be blogger capable, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Fun to read about you. Hope you are OK!
Love ya,
M&D