Today is my mom's birthday &
I hope it's a great one!
~
Anyone who knows 'Nurse Carol' knows she
is the most thoughtful person imaginable.
She is always thinking of what she can
do to help brighten someone's day.
She is such a good sport with all of the
teasing & joking from our family.
She always has a big smile on her face
& laughs at herself constantly...
once she starts laughing, it's impossible
not to join in!
& sums up her happy attitude!
~
~
I hope that some day I can be even
half the amazing woman & mother she is.
Love you, Mom!

8 comments:
We love your mom and wish her the happiest birthday!
Happy B-day Kathryn's mom! We love your daughter!
By the way, I finally got around to voting for Baby Todd II and according to a highly reliable scientific study conducted by yours truly and Aidan, we have come to the conclusion that the gender of your baby is a boy. If you want to know the specifics please contact me as there will be no journal article published on the matter.
i love nurse carol! happy birthday!
I love your mom. She is so sweet. I called her for advice when I started to miscarry a few years ago. She was so comforting and helpful! Tell her Happy Birthday for me!
Happy Birthday Carol! I LOVE your Mom! And I hope that whatever you find out tomorrow, you will be happy!! Congrats on the pregnancy too!
Carol is a saint. We love her!
Keep us posted....HA I made a funny...I'm the one "posting".
Love you guys
Mom T
Happy Bday Carol!!! I love your mom....She is my lifesaver! Literally!! What would we do without her!
Kathryn,
Thanks you for your kind thoughts.
I love you both.
And thanks to all the kind comments from my other "kids".
Love,
Nurse Carol
Post a Comment