10.03.2008

Oh.....BOY!!!!!

We just got back from the ultrasound...
& it's a little boy! It was so fun to see him
& how big he's getting!
Here he is with his little hand by his mouth.
They said everything looks good & he's measuring
a week ahead of schedule...but I'm trying not to
get my hopes up that he'll be coming any sooner.
~
He's definitely a mover & wiggled
around through the whole ultrasound.
I've been feeling him a lot now, &
Dave felt him move last night!
A few times before when I could feel
the baby move with my hand on my
stomach, I'd yell for Dave to hurry over,
but then {of course} the baby would stop moving.
So, now he finally knows that I haven't been
lying about feeling the little guy move in there :)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray for boys!! I'm more than excited! Thanks for being so prompt with the news.

P Sparty Levan said...

Boo Yaa Grandmother!

That's awesome. Angela was certain you guys were having a boy. I can't believe that for once she was actually right about something. ha ha.

Congrats! That's great. We're just excited though, not more than excited like Jessica is. She always knows how to 'one-up' us.

Anonymous said...

So I was checking your blog all morning and then got stuck in a stupid meeting at work. I kept thinking "I've got to get to a computer!" Then I got your text and started freaking out! I actually just left early from the meeting. BTW,I was so certain that you were having a girl. I was way off. :)
I'm so happy that he is healthy and that you get a little angel boy. What names do you like? (I'm already mentally preparing for your Christmas-time baby shower. ) I couldn't be happier for you! Love ya!!!

The Todds said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! Cant wait to meet the next little man to carry on the Todd name! We were starting to get worried Luke was going to be it!

Ann said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY . . . we are going to have to meet up and find out how you did that?!?!?!? he he he! I love you and AM So EXCITED!

Kellie said...

excellent! i'm so happy for you guys! and happy that our babies will be best buds!

Michael and Emily said...

Oh congrats Kath and Dave! I'm so excited for you! I guessed you were going to have a girl, but I felt that I would be wrong... mmm, interesting...

Anonymous said...

way to go!! We are real happy for ya'll. Can't wait to meet the little guy

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I am going to pretend that you called me and told me that news......sniff sniff

Anonymous said...

jess showed me your blog! and it is so cute and i can't believe you are having a boy! that is SO exciting!! good luck with everything!

SarahBara said...

YEAH!! That is the funnest thing to feel that little baby kicking inside of you! I will never forget the first time Benji felt Brinley moving around in there! I hope you are feeling better too, my mom said you were pretty sick-NO fun!