Hey Todds! Your home looks beautiful! Bare white walls are the in thing (I have been in my place longer than you and mine are still more bare than yours). Cute decorating! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATH!
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
10 comments:
Hey Todds! Your home looks beautiful! Bare white walls are the in thing (I have been in my place longer than you and mine are still more bare than yours). Cute decorating! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATH!
i love your apartment. and my walls are very white too :)
You could fill your walls with pictures of me! Seriously, I'll send up some 8 x 11's and one fantastic 20 x 30!!
Yeah finally pics!!! So I see you got a glider! Wahoo! You will love it and I love the ksl desk! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Sweet house! Do you have two computer monitors? Are you some sort of computer programming evil genious person?
Yay! I am loving all the posts! Keep up the good work (oh ya and the house looks great!)
I absoulutely love the new glider chair! I want to be pregnant so I can get one.
Nice place! Man, I miss your couch, so soft and comfy. I'm at work right now and really tired. I could sure go for a nap on that couch right now.
Your house looks wonderful. Really roomy!
Nice little place Kath...yet roomy:)
Post a Comment