I've been waiting for the musical, Wicked,
to come to Utah since I first listened to my
roommate's cd of the music 4 years ago.
I just found out it will be in Salt Lake City
April/beginning of May.
But where will I be???
Moscow, ID--10 hours away.
LAME!!!!
This is very devastating news & has
put a major damper on my Friday night.
11 comments:
Oh Kathryn, keep your head up and remember that not only will you be in Moscow Idaho, BUT you will have a baby! YAY! There's always an upside! Your baby would be too new to go even if you lived here, he he he. So there . . . ha ha ha
I know! I want to go so bad! I say we do it. We'll just smuggle that little baby in with us somehow. No one will suspect a thing...right???
Maybe one day the musical will decide to come to Moscow Idaho.....ha ha, keep the dream alive! I think all my family is going without me if it makes you feel better.
Kathyrn,
We will hope that it has a great run and they extend the days. Then you and Dave will be hear and can go. And I can tend the baby!!
Love, Mom
Kathryn,
Sorry, it should be here not hear.
Love, Mom
You need to go down and see it. Jason and I saw it in Hollywood. It was so amazing!
I've heard it's an awesome musical. Maybe you should just come down and I'll watch little boy Todd. :)
I just got your email and the answer is "HELL YES". :)
(Check my email for a more detailed response.)
Don't worry, you're still in luck. I'm planning on putting on a one-man wicked presentation this December. I'll play every part and sing every song. I'll be performing at the one and only Roger's Memorial Theater from Dec. 5th - Dec 24th. Call 451-5437 for details.
Well, I can make you feel a little less discouraged. I found out that the tickets will be available to season ticket holders first...and they are going to go fast. I doubt they will be available to the public. Also, Bill and Bonita got tickets (via a season ticket holder) and they were $92.50 a piece. Ouchie. But I must agree that you have to go someday!
Hello! You are probably wondering how in the world we have come to blogstalk you, but I decided we needed to get to know the other "Dave and Kathryn" in Chris and Linzi's life. We love you guys already for having a rhyming last name, PLUS, you spell your Kathryn with a K and y like ME, so you MUST be entirely cool! And the cherry on the top is that you were smart enough to marry a guy named Dave. I think we should be great friends!
I really feel for you about WICKED. I just checked the soundtrack out at the library 2 weeks ago and have listened to it every time I've gotten in the car! I'm excited to hear that it will be in Utah, because that's where I'm from, but so sad that I'll be out here too! We can mourn together!
(I'm so sorry to write such a novel in your comments!)
Post a Comment