Dave is working so hard with school
& I'm so proud of him!
~
He's been pretty exhausted trying
to keep up with all of the regular
reading & assignments along with getting
everything together to prepare for finals.
Lately, he can't sit on the couch too
long without dozing off :)


8 comments:
nice view of his leg, below the slacks and above the black socks. Its nearly the tourist look. Keep it up David.
That totally looks like me. I love the couch and I fall asleep there very often.
Law school is so rough. I just read Hillary J.'s email- and I hope you know that we are "THE ORIGINAL" Todds. Don't try and take that title from us- it is ours. :) Maybe you can take "The Imposters" or something similar.
awe..sleepy david. i'm sure he's exhausted! keep it up!
So glad I am not in school anymore! Good luck Dave! You can do it!
Poor Dave! But keep up the good work!!
Don't you think it is so cute when your husband falls asleep studying. It is a rare occurence at our home, I call it sleepy Chris and he holds a special place in my heart. I find myself just sitting there and staring at him. I think you should take a nap with him!
That is totally how Holt is too with his studying!!!! Don't you just feel so bad for them? The next month is only going to be worse...Good thing we get Christmas in there to celebrate the end of finals! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment