11.12.2008

Disco Fever!

Dave's counsin, Randy, had is 30th birthday
last week. His wife, Nicole, through an awesome
70's themed party. It was a blast!
~
Happy 30th Randy!!
[Nicole & Randy sporting their 70's attire]

[we tried to throw together costumes
at the last minute. They definitely
need a D.I. up here--our thrift store
options are very lacking]


[At first people thought the mustache
was real. Thank goodness it's not!
Has a little too much of a pedophile
look to it!]

[Sandi, Lindsay & I enjoying some refreshments. Yay Fresca!]

5 comments:

Ann said...

Love the "looks like a pediphile comment" too true, ha ha ha. Love the pictures!

Nicole said...

Your costumes were great, esp. Dave's mustache. Thanks so much for hanging out with us last weekend! We love having you guys up here. It has made this year so much better than last.

Kellie said...

how fun!

Ashley Colby said...

Looks like a cool party! I love the velour jacket!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh. Dave's mustache is hilarious!! You guys look great! Fun times. :)