We had a GREAT Thanksgiving this year!
The University of Idaho is closed the whole
week of Thanksgiving, so we flew down to
Utah on the 22nd-we definitely prefer
the 1 1/2 hour flight over the 10 hour drive!
{special thanks to my parents for sponsoring
'fly Dave & Kathryn home for Thanksgiving'!}
~
The University of Idaho is closed the whole
week of Thanksgiving, so we flew down to
Utah on the 22nd-we definitely prefer
the 1 1/2 hour flight over the 10 hour drive!
{special thanks to my parents for sponsoring
'fly Dave & Kathryn home for Thanksgiving'!}
~
I did an awful job taking pictures over the
break--I kept forgetting to take my camera, or
left it in my purse when I did have it, so
I'll have to do better over Christmas!
I didn't even get any pictures of the Todds,
but we had a wonderful time with them--
please don't take it personally! :)
We had a great time eating Thanksgiving dinner
with my family & round 2 with the Todds!
Yum--can't get enough of those mashed potatoes!
Yum--can't get enough of those mashed potatoes!
for me, & it was SO fun to see everyone!
Thank you all for the cute baby stuff!
Happy B-day Kento!! We love you!
He got an awesome camp stove and had tickets
to the Celine Dion concert which was so sadly
cancelled & re-scheduled for a Sunday in February.
I've heard of quite a few people who had tickets &
are so upset that it's been rescheduled for a Sunday--
c'mon we're talking about Utah here! Pick another day!
Major Bummer!!
We haven't seen Chris & Robyn for almost a year,
so it was great to see them along with the rest of
my family & the Todds (the only time I break out
my camera is when I'm still in my pj's?! Need
to re-think that one! Oh well, at least Ella is
still in her jammies too!)
love my dad's smile & the look on Ella's face!
~
It was nice to be home for a week, but it felt a lot
shorter! The time just flew by. Luckily, we'll
be home again for Christmas in a couple of weeks!
I will actually be headed to Utah next week
for work. I have a 'business trip' in Denver,
and then I'll stay in Salt Lake for a few days.
Every time I think about the idea of me
going on a business trip it cracks me up--
am I really old enough to be going on
business trips?! ha ha I don't think so!




8 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed your shower! We had tickets to Polar Express that night. I would have loved to see you!
I swear, I just talked to you on the phone and I missed all that! A shower, how fun. My mom actually heard about it and was sad that she didn't get invited so I told her she could come to the friend one with me if she really wanted to...but I think I will just bring her gift! I wish I was old enough for business trips, one day.....
It was great to see you at the shower! It was a blast and I had a fun time watching you and your mom. You two are hilarious together! Oh, and I'm glad to see that your dad and I are fellow disappointed Celine fans!
cute jammmies. and ella is getting so big! she's adorable! see you next week!!!
Yeah I was with Sarah and I am so sad we missed your shower. Will you let me know what stores are by you so we can get you a gift card or something... :)
P.S. you look so cute pregnant!
You are so funny, I laughed too when you said "business trip!" My little Kath can't be going on a business trip (or having a baby for that matter.)
I was going to be mad that I missed you over Thanksgiving, then I remembered that I wasn't here. So I'm no longer mad. :)
See you in a "few" days!
You're looking so great K!
I Loved seeing you! You are so teensy it's hard to believe you are almost ready to have that baby! You better post his cute little picture when you do!
Post a Comment