1.22.2009

Christmas 2008



(I don't know how the music ended up on this or how
to take it off-sorry! So, just put it on mute if it bugs
you...it bugs me!)

We had an AWESOME Christmas break & loved
being home with our family & friends in Utah.
My friends threw such a fun baby shower for
me & we also got to do one for
Kellie (our due dates
are only a few days apart, which has been so fun!)

We got Wicked tickets from Dave's parents
& I'm so excited to see it in a few months!
The Todds also had a baby shower for our
upcoming arrival :) It's been so great to
get all of the baby necessities...thanks Todds!

Also in the pictures...Dave's sister got Rock Band
& we had a BLAST playing it!
I definitely need to
brush up on my skills!

Thanks to our families & friends for making the
break so much fun! We miss you & it was so
fun to get to spend time with all of you!

8 comments:

Ann said...

Way Cute! I think those are great pictures and the SNOW man you guys are getting it this year! It's raining here, what's up with that! We loved seeing you and are counting down the days!

Kellie said...

wow...i look like a huge tent :)
love the pictures--awesome gingerbread houses!

P Sparty Levan said...

Horrah for the updated blog. Those are awesome pictures. I still like to sit down every now and then and just ponder about how awesome Dave's 'all smarty' grahm-cracker house was.

The Todds said...

OK GET THAT PIC OF ME OFF OF THERE! I know I am good singer, but come on!

Ashley Colby said...

Looks like you had an awesome holiday, looked like a lot of fun! I love the "lock up your daughters" shirt. I still will want Sadie to meet your little one!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you over the break. I'm glad you got lots of loot for your new little man! Can you hurry up and get him here?

SarahBara said...

It was so fun to see you at your shower! It looks like you guys had a great holiday! I can't wait till you have your little guy, you need to post pictures!

Anonymous said...

So... I had a freak out this morning. I thought your due date was the 2nd for some reason and worried I'd missed it. It's the 22nd, right?

How are you feeling? I hope all is going well for you and your little boy. Keep me posted. Love ya!