It's been a while since I posted anything--
not too much going on...just a lot of anticipation!
We've got everything all ready for the little guy
whenever he may decide to come, so now I'm
just trying to distract myself with other things to
try to make time go by a least a little faster--
so far it's not working too well! :)

8 comments:
You are lookin' great! Yeah, the last little stretch is a killer. Enjoy your sleep and free time while you can! We can't wait to meet the little man!
Boo-ya! Cutest belly I've ever seen. I hope you are too uncomfortable. Have you reached a verdict on the name yet?
Okay, I meant to type, "I hope you AREN'T too uncomfortable."
I don't want you to be uncomfortable. :)
looking fabulous! what does nurse carol suggest to speed things up!? haha, jk
Kath,
You look great! I'm so excited. I check everyday to see if there is a pictures of your baby! Hope he comes soon! Good Luck
You are still soooo tiny. I know you want to smack me cause you don't feel tiny, but you are! Um I know it is so uncomfortable to sleep..but try cause when your little guy comes there are going to be some nights that you wish he was still in your belly! You are going to be the cutest mom, good luck!
You are one heck of a pregnant model! I hope I look half as good as you!
so so so dang cute kath! I can only HOPE to be as cute as you! And oh so oh so sooooooon! AH!
Post a Comment