So, I still need to sit down and write all the
details of Cole's birth and the crazy
labor/delivery story--that's my goal this weekend.
But, until then, I thought I'd post some more
pics of the little guy's first week of life.
I can't believe he's already a week old!
I'm trying to enjoy every minute, 'cause
I can already tell the time is flying by.
I laid out on the couch early this morning
looking at him & thinking, "Last week at this
time we were driving to the hospital not
realizing that he was minutes from being born."
And that at 5:58 he'd officially made his appearance!
And that at 5:58 he'd officially made his appearance!
It hit me once again what a miracle
little babies truly are.
~
Since most of our family & friends haven't
Since most of our family & friends haven't
been able to meet the little guy yet, I'm
overloading on posting pictures!
Here are some I took today of
Here are some I took today of
the 1-week-old little man...
{the lighting in our apt is awful no matter what I do!}
{I LOVE holding him in this snuggly little sleeper!}
{he has HUGE feet! He's already outgrownsome of the newborn socks we have for him...
we're guessing he's going to be really tall
based on both his parents' heights. ha ha NOT!}
He did have his 7-day checkup today &
they said everything looks great.
He's in the 25th percentile for length &
weight, and the 50th for head size
(a bit disproportionate! haha)
He has re-gained his birthweight + 1 oz.
So he's at 7 lbs. 5 oz. now & a good little eater!
~
Here are some pics from the past week that
I just uploaded from our camera...


{The hospital does a little candelight dinner for
the new moms & dads. It was fun & the food
was actually pretty good}
time for the delivery, but just a few
hours later. She's still up here helping
us adjust to the parenthood stuff &
we appreciate it SO much!!}

{Aunt Amy...and Aunt Ann came to visit
too, but the pictures with her must be
on our other camera. It was SO fun &
so nice of them to come visit!!}

{ya...pretty stylin' nightgowns in the hospital!}

{G&G Todd made the 10 hour drive to come
meet their new grandson. He just sat and
stared at his grandpa for a long time.
I know they'll be great buddies!
Thanks again for coming up!}
Thanks again for coming up!}
{helping Dad study for his mid-term}
{Getting all dried off after his first bath at home...
he's still not sure he likes baths very much!}

8 comments:
these are such sweet pictures! time really is flying by. I have been crying about that already...ha. I need to get caught up posting too!
Thank you! We love all the pictures so keep them coming! I still can't believe how much hair he has!
He is just so darn cute! I can't wait till I get to meet him.
Awwwh. I love those little feet. I'm so glad nurse Carol was able to come be with you. She looks very much in love with her little grandson.
I love all the pictures and hope you keep posting TONS of them. I hope you are doing well. :)
Time sure does fly by! When Sadie was a week old I had a meltdown because I would have to send her to preschool. He is looking healthy, and not disporportioned. Ha! He is cute!
Kathryn, he is absolutely perfect! so so so cute! good job you two! haha!!! but seriously he is a doll!
Congrats "fatty". He's perfect. I loved that story of the little boy by-the-way.
What a handsome little man! I can't believe he is here! Oh enjoy every little moment,I know it's hard sometimes cause you are sleep deprived, but it is so fun at the same time. Congrats!!
Post a Comment