

{ready to head home from the hospital}
{all buckled in!} Dave's sister, who is an amazing photographer,
(see her website at: http://www.anniemationsphotography.com)
flew up to visit baby Cole (along with our other sister-in-law, Amy,
(see her website at: http://www.anniemationsphotography.com)
flew up to visit baby Cole (along with our other sister-in-law, Amy,
my mom and Dave's parents....you'd think the little
guy was loved or something :)
guy was loved or something :)
Anyway, these are just a few of the pictures
Ann took while she was here. I LOVE them!
Thank you SO much for coming to visit Todds!
Ann took while she was here. I LOVE them!
Thank you SO much for coming to visit Todds!



16 comments:
He's beautiful Kath! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm having a hard time figuring out who he looks more like. I guess it's easier to tell after a few months. Love ya!
Oh he looks so cute all bundled up to go home! I wish we were still there or that you were down here :( I hope things are going good (oh and thanks for the plug . . . . Amy and I had so much fun!)
kathryn this is lindsey [st jeor] walker and your little boy has got to be the most precious thing i have EVER seen! he is so adorable! congrats! that is crazy you are a mom! lol when i think of you i think of the story of you and jess skiing at nordic and you losing your pole? or falling or something? haha well he is so handsome and i LOVE this hair! congrats!!
clwalkers@gmail.com, if you want to be added to our blog its private
Kathryn!!! Your baby is adorable! Congratulations :)
Ok...adorable! I'm so glad that Ann was able to make it up and Amy too. It sounds/looks like you got home ok. When you get a sec to breathe, and think about it, Aidan and I would love to stop by. But if it is too crazy right now I totally understand. Really. I hope you're enjoying this time!
Wooza. What a stud. I already love him. Your sister-in-law took some fabulous pictures.
I can't wait to meet your little man over Spring Break. Hope you are feeling okay and doing well. LOVE YOU!!!
Congrats!!! Liz told me about your bundle of joy today!!!! He is so cute! (This is Tara btw)
Happiness! Oh so cute!
He is such a doll, we can't wait to meet him!
Alyssa
Dave and Kath, he is such a handsome little man! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to meet him! I bet you guys are having a blast with him! I love all his hair, I can't get over how adorable he is! Congratulations! I also really like the pictures.
I love the new pictures. He really is so cute. We can't wait to see him in March!
Kath! I can't beleive your birthstory! My mom says you rock! That is crazy...you're such a champ. Cole is gorgeous! Those blue eyes, so cute! Can't wait to see the guy.
ARE YOU REALLY COMING DOWN IN A FEW WEEKS?!?!?!?! I am EXTREMELY baby hungry and I need a newborn to satisfy me. Tell me when you're going to be here, and we'll set up dinner with the other dorks.
I'm not sure, but I think Emily just referred to me as "those other dorks." Nice.
Kath, I really can't wait for you to come down. Cole has done something to me, it's so bizarre. I have dreamed about him three nights in a row. Anyway, I can't wait to see you!!!
Oh my HECK KATH!! Look at that HAIR!! Can you believe he is finally here!! WOW!! He is so stinkin handsome!! FOR REALS! I'm not lyin!! I'm so glad you are both doing so well!! LOVE YOU!
Oh my goodness he is so cute. I love his dark head of hair. And those eyes. Good job you two!!
Post a Comment