This post is all Cole pictures...
you requested more pics so here
you go! We never get tired of looking
at him! I didn't want to overload
everyone with pictures--but I
want to accomodate my
blog readers' requests :)

{A favorite sleeping position. I try to bundle
him up to keep his arms down so he doesn't
wake himself up when his hands flail around,
but despite my best efforts, this is usually
how I find him}

{It's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but
he's holding his head up himself. He's got
a strong neck! He can't hold it for too long,
but he certainly tries to! When I'm burping
him over my shoulder, he always lifts his
head up and tries to look around}
with a rat's tail! I don't think I've ever seen
that on a newborn before! We did trim it
the other day to put his first haircut in his
baby book. I almost cried after, but it was
getting really long and probably needed to be done :) }
It says, "I am a descendent of Pocahontas"
with a little feather in the back.
[for those of you that don't know,
Pocahontas is my 14th great-grandma.
Ya, pretty cool, I know! & I'm really not kidding.
I've got the geneology sheet to prove it!]
Thanks Sandi & Mike!}
{I can't resist trying all the cute clothes on him!}It was so fun to see Grandpa & the little guy together!}
{I think he looks like such a little manin this picture! Yes, the shoes look really
big on him, but his feet fill them up!
They probably won't fit much longer.
They probably won't fit much longer.
He's wearing 3-6 mos. size socks!}
headed back to Utah on Sunday with my dad.
It was so fun to have them both up here & I
don't know what we would have done without
my mom's help! It was great to have her help
us transition into this fun, but overwhelming,
parenthood stuff. Thanks SO MUCH, Mom!}
Cole since the doctor didn't make it in time for
his speedy arrival. She was great & we
appreciate her help so much!}





12 comments:
1. Thanks for granting my wishes.
2. I had no idea I was friends with Pocahontas' 14th granddaughter. Learn somethin new everyday!
3. I LOVE the rat tail. Classic.
4. I can't believe how much hair he has!
5. Thanks for your help yesterday.:)
For the freaking love...that picture of his "rat tail" and his little back are killing me. What a cutie. I don't know many moms that have to give their newborn a hair cut.
So funny about Pocahontas, because I remember you telling me that when we were 5 years old. I didn't believe you because you simply did not have feathers or wear moccasins.
Love ya!!
YAY! He is so darling! I can't even stand it! I am excited to see him (ok and you guys too) soon!
Look at all that hair! Awesome. He is so cute, Kathryn!
Cole is so sweet! I can't believe how much he is growing! I LOVE his hair. Can't wait to see you guys and meet Cole!
Oh my gosh he is cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! The rat tail is totally radical man! Ha ha! I am so excited that you will be in Utah at the same time as us! I can't wait to see you!
What a darling little boy. When are you coming to Utah?
He could not be any cuter.
ahh i can't believe you've already had a first hair cut! so cute! and i love that he is already wearing shoes...I haven't even tried any on Luke yet
Could he get any cuter?!? Great pictures. And thanks for posting the story -- I had heard a little from Nicole, but your version is better!
Man, he is already growing and changing so much! And I don't think there's such a thing as Too Many Cole Pictures. Keep them coming!
Oh my freak Kath!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!! How cute is that!!! Your little man is so handsome! I can't wait to meet him this summer!
So I hope that Cole is as proud of his native american heritage as his mother has been all these years....I seriously love the semi-mullet happening! Thanks for posting pics, I love him and want to meet him....how about in June?
Post a Comment