3.20.2009

Look Who's 1 Month Old!

Cole's a month old today--I can't believe it!
It has gone by so fast!
Here are some pictures we took of him
today...he's been smiling lots all day
and I really don't think they're just
'gas smiles' like usual, because he'll
make eye contact and then smile when
we talk to him...either way, it's dang cute!


{he always opens his mouth like this & I
think he looks like a little baby bird!}



We love our cute little guy!
~
We've been down in Utah for
Spring Break this week & it's been
an awesome trip! I don't want to go
back to Idaho... :(

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby bird or baby Zoolander? I'm sorry I couldn't come to meet the little guy! I had to work...as usual! But hopefully this summer! I just want to sqweeze the little stuffins outta him!! He is SOOO adorable!

Sandi said...

I hear ya about coming back to Moscow, we just got back from spring break and I am not excited about getting back into the swing of things. Also, can't believe Cole is already a month...I love his smile.

Mike and Katie said...

Kath,
He's grown since i've seen him! Wow it's crazy how fast they grow. He's such a sweet boy.

Kellie said...

oh he's got the cutest grin! love it! we're still working on smiling with Luke...it always seems like he's on the verge of cracking a smile but he never does...unless of course it's the gas smile. happy one month cole!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! He has changed so much and that smile really changes his whole newborn persona. I know you're not excited to come back to ID, but I'm excited to have you come back. The Originals miss the Wannabes. :)

Amanda said...

I love Cole's smile! I can't say it enough--he is soooo sweet!

Brooke said...

He is soooo cute! What a personality!

Anonymous said...

I love that baby bird picture. I kind of want to make it my wallpaper at work, but then that might be weird. Such a cute picture.
It was good to talk to you yesterday, love you much!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm back at your blog JUST to look at that "baby bird" picture again.
So cute I can hardly stand it.

Anonymous said...

Me again. Just gettin' my daily dose of "Cole as a baby bird."

Ashley Colby said...

He has such a cute smile! I am glad I got to see him in person!