4.25.2009

2-month-old man

I know all of my posts have been about Cole
since he was born, but what can I say--he's
the most interesting part of our life these days!
~
He's now 2 months old
{how did that happen so fast?!}
& we had his check-up yesterday,
so here are his new stats:
~
Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz -- 50th Percentile
Length: 22 1/2 inches -- 25th Percentile
Head Circumference: 16 inches -- 70th Percentile
~
{the rest of his body still can't keep up with
that noggin! His head has been the highest
percentile of the 3 since he was born :) }

{just messin' around with some of our
camera's fun features}

7 comments:

Kellie said...

does he like sucking on his fist? luke has recently decided it's his new favorite thing. (the second picture isn't showing up)...

Robyn said...

Cole is one of the most interesting aspects of MY life too, and I've never even met him! Keep the posts coming! We love you guys!

Ashley Colby said...

Wow! Two months old already. I swear time just keeps going faster and faster. He is looking like a cute big boy!

Michael and Emily said...

Cole is so dang cute. I want one...

Anonymous said...

Yay! I L.O.V.E Cole pictures. I can't believe how quickly he is growing, before you know it he'll be running circles around you!

Brooke said...

I can't get over what a cutie he is! He is just too adorable for words!

cache and lindsey said...

oh my gosh! he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! he is SO adorable!