Kathryn! I love love love your blog! Your little guy is so adorable. These pics are GREAT, they definitely brightened my day! I can't get enough of that smile :)
Kath, I am sitting here looking at a bunch of blogs with babies on them and waiting for my little man to grace us with his presence, haha. Cole is just priceless and perfect. I can't get enough of him! I'm so excited to see you guys again. Thanks for chatting with me so much lately! I love all the advice and help! haha.
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
7 comments:
Day successfully brightened...and the sun has already gone down!
That
is the most beautiful baby
I have ever seen in my life!
Awe that's sooo cute. My goal is to get Luke to smile like that before you move back :)
Kathryn! I love love love your blog! Your little guy is so adorable. These pics are GREAT, they definitely brightened my day! I can't get enough of that smile :)
That's a 100 on the cute scale (which goes from 0 to 30). If I ever produce a child half as cute as Cole, I'll consider it a succeess. :)
I love your boys too! (Is that weird?) The picture of Dave with Cole in his arms is priceless, I'll bet you just melt when they are together.
Kath, I am sitting here looking at a bunch of blogs with babies on them and waiting for my little man to grace us with his presence, haha.
Cole is just priceless and perfect. I can't get enough of him! I'm so excited to see you guys again.
Thanks for chatting with me so much lately! I love all the advice and help! haha.
Post a Comment