5.01.2009

rub-a-dub-dub

we love bath time!

9 comments:

Putnams +Two said...

Cute! I love the pic in the middle where he's in a daze.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that little belly on him. In that top picture he looks just like a young Kathryn. It's so crazy to see how he has certain facial expressions that are identical to you!

Kellie said...

i love their little buddha bellies too. he's sooo cute!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I wish I was that stinkin cute at bath time! Sorry you had to go back to work, I know exactally how you feel (not the whole maternity leave thing, but just the bringing home the only bacon thing).

Michael and Emily said...

So dang cute! When will you guys be coming down for the summer??

carlos_the_great said...

Oh my gosh!!! I need to SQUEEZE that little cutie! I can't wait for you 3 to come to Utah! I can't get over how adorable your little Cole is.

The Todds said...

oh my gosh that little face....I want to smooch him! Get down here!

Ashley Colby said...

Hey Sadie had that bath! Don't you love it? It makes it so much easier. He is looking older, but still as cute as ever!

SarahBara said...

I can't believe he is getting so BIG!! They just keep getting funner and funner! What a handsome little man, I finally got pics up of our little guy! Thanks for checking in!