5.04.2009

Congrats Graduates!

I'd like to give a shout out to my
hard-working brother & sisters-in-law
who graduated this semester...
My brother, Kevin, is graduating from
the University of Utah with his
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
~
My sister-in-law, Tarisa, graduated from BYU
with her Bachelor's Degree in Family Studies--
{sorry Tarisa, I don't know what the exact title is!}
~
My sister-in-law, Robyn, graduated from
Northeastern University with a
Doctor of Pharmacy degree
{have you ever not been in school
since you started kindergarten, Robyn?!--
or should I say Dr. Seely :) You're a trooper!}

You are all simply amazing!! WAY TO GO!!
Sorry we aren't able to be there to celebrate
with you guys, but we're thinking of you
& we're proud of all your hard work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capish.

(Ha ha. You funny girl. When do you get down here? Maybe we can hold Cole up to my belly and see what happens...)

P Sparty Levan said...

Thanks. And don't worry, I don't mind if you go out and get me a sweet gift.

Gift ideas:
-Season passport to Cherry Hill
-Gift certificate to Vard's Drive-in
-Strech pants
-Snuggie
-Otter Pops
-A pair of Dad's old sweat pants, framed (along with an authentic red Kento-Beans bandana)
-Movie: Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
-Season 4 of Murder She Wrote

Ashley Colby said...

Congratulations graduates!

Tarisa said...

Thanks girl!! You got the title close enough:)

Robyn said...

Ahh, graduation is in the air! And you graduated INTO mom-ness!

Can I donate to a Snuggie for Kev?

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

What a smart family, look at them go, good thing I wasn't born into the seely family, there is just simply too much to live up to!