I still need to upload more pictures from our
camera for some catch-up posts, but I wanted
to get Cole's 4 month stats on here:
~
Weight: 13 lbs 9 oz -- 30th Percentile
Length: 24.75" -- 50th Percentile
Head Circumference: 16.5" -- 45th Percentile
{his head size finally isn't his highest percentile!}
~
The shots were, of course, heart-breaking, but
we kept up with doses of Tylenol & he did
great the rest of the day!
camera for some catch-up posts, but I wanted
to get Cole's 4 month stats on here:
~
Weight: 13 lbs 9 oz -- 30th Percentile
Length: 24.75" -- 50th Percentile
Head Circumference: 16.5" -- 45th Percentile
{his head size finally isn't his highest percentile!}
~
The shots were, of course, heart-breaking, but
we kept up with doses of Tylenol & he did
great the rest of the day!
at least he got awesome band-aids}
~
Also, he rolled over (from tummy to back) for the
1st time on the day he turned 4 months!

2 comments:
loving those thighs :)
We just barely got our first round of shots, that totally breaks your heart huh? the tylenol helps though. He's just the cutest Kath! seriously!
Remember when you guys came over right when I had Seppi? and I couldn't believe how much Cole had grown? I think Seppi is catching up, its incredible how fast they grow!
we need to make another play date and SOON!
p.s. congrats on the U!!!
let us know if you need help with any possible moving and keep us updated! COR COR
Post a Comment