6.30.2009

crazy hair day

I love seeing what Cole's hair looks like when I
go to get him in the morning. He always has such
crazy bed-head! It cracks me up!
This morning was especially crazy :)


~
Later that same day, Dave was trying to get
Cole to sleep but he was being really fussy.
So, Dave grabbed a blanket and covered Cole
up while he was holding him. Cole actually fell
asleep pretty quick...& this is what he looked like
once he woke up from his deep slumber...
{groggy boy}
He's always been a warm sleeper & if he falls
asleep with someone is holding him, he gets
really sweaty. But this was a new record!
His hair (all except the very top of his head)
looks like he just got out of the bathtub!
~
And I love the profile of his cute little nose!

8 comments:

Ashley Colby said...

Congratulations on the Blessing Cole! Love the Father's Day book! And, nothing beats your crazy hair! That is so funny and the poor sweaty boy! His hair is getting so long and he is looking more grown up already in just a few weeks!

Michael and Emily said...

Oh my gosh, that's pretty funny. I LOVE his hair!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair way more than Emily does.


P.S. That profile of his little nose is priceless. What a babe.

P Sparty Levan said...

Oh man! I'm sitting here at my desk laughing out loud. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Wonderful.

And Congrats on Dave getting into the U! Horrah!!!

Robyn said...

I wish I was cute when I'm sweaty and groggy.

And - WHAT?! Dave got into the U? Are you guys going? Details, details!

Kellie said...

HAHA these are the best pictures. They made me laugh out loud. Love thee

Erika and Jason said...

I am so sad that you aren't coming back up here for school!!!! I will miss you all very much. I can't believe how big Cole is getting and how darn cute he is!

Mike and Corie said...

Gotta Love that hair.
I believe I remember a few times up at USU Kath when you woke up with some great bed head as well (but, don't we all!) haha. I LOVE IT!