Cole could not get enough of Kevin's musical performance. We did this off & on for at least a half hour & Cole would laugh/yell every time Kevin started singing (or whatever it is he's doing!)
Pretty durn funny!
What Kind of Nurse to Become?
12 years ago
14 comments:
that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Cutest. Baby. Ever
I think you've got a future mariachi star on your hands!
This is hilarious! What a cute little guy he is :)
Interesting brother you've got there Kath... :) But that is pretty cute!
I don't know what's cuter....Cole or Kevin.
That is the cutest/funniest/strangest thing I have seen in quite a while. A definite million-hitter on You Tube. Thanks for the laugh!
I really don't know if I should comment about how cute cole is or how random Kevin is...is that a ritual of his...making wierd noises and dancing???
That is hilarious! He fits right in to the Seely family--making everybody laugh!
Seriously?!?!?! HA HA HA!!! I will laugh ALL WEEK at this. It's GREAT! Cole is the cutest ever! I want an uncle like Kevin too!
I'm embarressed and proud at the same time
Good freaking grief, that is too cute. I can't believe how big Cole is getting. He looks like a toddler (not a baby) in that clip. So adorable.
I was wondering if you had any ideas on how we can kick Emily's fat pregnant butt...or did you already know? Was I the only one left out of the loop?
what a crazy video!
I LOVED IT!
looks like Cole fits right in with
Uncle Kevin!
haha
great times!
You should put that on Youtube.
Post a Comment