11.04.2009

...smiles...

October update to follow, but I just can't get enough of
this picture...or this kid for that matter!
Hope it makes you smile too :]

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Kath, you got yourself a keeper. I had no idea you could stuff so much cuteness into one little person.

Nicole said...

His hair is turning so light! What a cute picture! I can't believe how much time has passed since the little guy was born. I was thinking about you guys the other night and how I miss playing Wizard. Ho hum.

Kellie said...

oh this picture is so so cute. i love it.

Amanda said...

Awww! He is such a cutie!

Erika and Jason said...

I love the picture too! I can't get enough of that picture either. Can't wait till the update!

etreiersen said...

That picture definitely makes me smile. What a cutie Cole is.

carlos_the_great said...

Seriously the cutest picture EVER! Love it!

Robyn said...

Holy Cow, I didn't even recognize him, his hair is so much lighter - and doesn't stick up. I can't BELIEVE I still haven't met him in person!

Ashley Colby said...

He looks so grown up! I love the picture too, he looks like such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kath I didn't realize how much he is looking more and more like you! SO SO CAAA-UUUUTE!!