2.22.2010

O . N . E

how did our little guy go from
this .... to .... this
in just 1 year?!
~
We had a fun little birthday party on Saturday with our
families to celebrate Cole's big day! We had some dinner
& just hung out. Thanks to our great families for coming
& for spoiling Cole with so many nice things!




The cake eating was -of course- the main event!
Cole wasn't quite sure what to do at first,
but once we
showed him that he could dig in,
he was loving life!





We love you so much Cole & we
are so happy that you are part
of our family! Happy 1st Birthday!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I'm so impressed with the cute cake! He looks like he loved every bit of it :)

etreiersen said...

It is hard to believe how much babies change over the first year. I love the pictures of Cole eating his cake. Very cute by the way. Did you make it?

Anonymous said...

Good night Kath. Those are darling pictures, and I love the one with both of his hands in the air. He looks JUST LIKE YOU in that picture. I want to come up there and eat him up...

Ashley Colby said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I can't believe he is already one! I love the pictures!

linds said...

Oh Cole is sooooooo cute! Happy birthday! I was just thinking in the car today that it had to be about time for Cole's b-day. We miss you guys and Kathryn, dang you look good!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

What a neat cake...it looks as though he really enjoyed himself, I am so glad. I hope I don't have the kid who is too posh to get dirty eating some cake!

Mike and Corie said...

Happy Birthday!
Kath I can't believe its been a year, it is true that life sure gets faster once you become a parent. Where did your baby go? (mine too? haha)
he is such a big kid now!
p.s. I Love the cake!