Dear Nate H. of Provo, UT-
That was super-awesome how you were going
to sell us your car from the add we saw
on KSL, and then when we were supposed to
meet yesterday to finalize everything,
you didn't show. YOU ROCK! And as if that
wasn't awesome enough, we gave you the
benefit of the doubt when you said an
emergency came up, and you would meet us
today instead. Know why? Because we're good
people and we want to trust other people.
But, we're not stupid. We figured you wouldn't
show today......big surprise, you didn't! I
texted, called and emailed you all morning with
no response. And thoroughly enjoyed your lame
email [an hour later] with your tall-tale excuse
of why today didn't work, but that you'd love
to sell us the car next week. You just keep on
rockin'! We don't think you're a lying,
piece-of-work dirtbag at all. Oh wait, wait,
that was before you lied to us and stood us
up twice. Now we actually DO think you're a
lying, piece-of-work dirtbag.
Thanks for making the past couple of days so great!
Warm Regards,
The Todds
8 comments:
oh! you're kidding me!? "he stood you up..."
Serious? Well, I will go egg his house then...or maybe a flaming bag of poop?
So sorry. I don't understand idiots...they shouldn't be able to drive, interact with the general public, or have children. (Unfortunately, they are the ones who do these things the most...)
Hopefully it was a blessing in disguise, as I'm sure his car was probably a lemon anyway. Just like him...
Such a fun time! I will have to tell you about our experience with KSL car buying...it is just as great.
Bravo! Excellent letter.
This should be mailed to him.
THE NERVE OF THAT GUY,
I loved the letter though, Mike and I laughed so hard.
oh my dear dear Kathryn, how I miss you and your whittyness!
p.s. I totally thought seppi was at LEAST 18 pounds and at his 9 month appointment he was only 16, which means he hasn't grown in weight at all since his 6 month appt.
Lame! Ugh...
Funny letter though :)
Is there a way to program your cell phone to make calls at 1:00am, 3:00am, and 5:00am to a Certain Number Every Night? For, say, three months?
I think you should print this letter out and send it to him! He needs to know! You always make me laugh!!!!
Post a Comment