At the beginning of March, we were car hunting
& ended up getting a new Toyota Yaris....
(like this one here, but our's is dark charcoal,
not black)
deals/incentives with the rough economy &
their recall situation (note: Yaris not part of
the recall-yay!) so we were happy to get such
a good deal. And it nice having 2 cars again!
~EASTER~
(before you criticize our parenting, we put the Reese's eggsin there for the whole fam...we only let him have part of 1)

The plastic eggs are still a big hit to play with.
Cole throws them all over the living room.
my FAVORITE picture of the day!
He makes this face all the time,
& I was happy to catch it with
the camera. ...& I think he looks
pretty dang cute in his Easter clothes :)
Dyeing Easter eggs with Grandma Seely
dyeing eggs makes Dave HAPPY
Cole has gotten FOUR molars in the last month2 of them a couple weeks ago, and 2 more
Easter/Conference weekend. It was ROUGH
on all of us. The poor guy got a bad fever Friday
night of Conference weekend and we were up
most of the night w/ him Friday & Saturday (&
as a result saw very little of Conference--we still
need to catch up on that!) and during
the day he was miserable. The one
bright side was how cuddley he was :)
The picture above was at Dave's parent's house
after a long day of Easter celebrations, yummy food
& lots of Tylenol/Motrin. I can't remember the
last time Cole fell asleep with one of us holding him,
so it was nice to get to snuggle him.
~
So that about sums it up for us the last little while.
We're loving the few days of warm Spring weather
we've had, & can't wait for more to come!
....also we've got a new nephew & a niece due this
month, so we're very excited for their arrival!




7 comments:
Yay for a new car! I would LOVE to have 2 cars again... Mike actually is thinking about getting a new one because he has his internship for the whole summer and the next summer and the next spring...
The pictures of Cole for Easter are so cute. Seppi and Cole had the same easter baskets!!! haha. what a small world.
Congrats on the new car. Toyota's are the best, they'll last you a good twenty years.
I love Cole's Easter outfit, he is such a stud muffin. Seriously, he gets cuter each time I see pictures of him. Also, I still can't believe that there is only one small pound difference between Leila and Cole. What a chunky monkey I have. :)
Happy Easter! Lucky you two for being a 2 car fam again. We are currently in the process of becoming a 1 car fam (selling the Accord). We have officially started the process of moving and are looking forward to seeing your family soon. Little Cole is looking so grown-up and quite dapper in his Easter ensemble. Nice work!
yeah for the car! And I wouldn't think your a bad parent for the candy. I'm a bad parent because that's all ella wanted for breakfast.
such cute pictures! and the car is very very nice!
Love the car, especially the color...and I can't beleive I even asked you about the van, I totally knew you didn't have it anymore and forgot. I love even more how stink'in cute Cole is in his easter outfit. What a cute kid he is!
Great car! Happy Easter! Sorry to hear about Cole's miserable teething...poor little guy.
Post a Comment