11.05.2011

Happy Halloween!

We had lots of Halloween fun going to the
pumpkin patch & carving pumpkins




We had the annual Todd Family costume
party which was a blast! I was lame & didn't
think to get pictures of everyone.
Dave and I were the 'Asian Invasion'
of the party :)

Little Miss Molly was a cupcake & Cole was
Darth Vader, but apparently I didn't get a picture
of him at the party.

On Halloween we went to visit Grandma Carol
at work and got LOTS of candy! :)


Lord Vader....

Dave was also sworn in to the Utah State Bar Assoc.
as an official attorney on Halloween. Hooray!
(big shout out to my friend Heidi for tending
Cole & Molly for us while we were at the ceremony!)

7 comments:

Kellie said...

All your costumes were fantastic!! And congrats to Dave for being official! I'm quite pleased to have an attorney as a friend...you know, just in case :)

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I feel the same way as Kell, to say, "well I have a friend who is an attorney" is just so fun! Way to go Dave.
I really loved the Asian invasion and your kids are so cute. Can Cole do a Vader impression?

Unknown said...

Holy crap what a surprise to pop on here and see new posts written by none other than Miss Kath! Wa-hoooooo! So happy things are going well for you guys and those kiddos sure are ca-uties! Cole is so big! 5 freaking years! Kathnthat means you're gettin old;) I'm just remembering the good talks at the office inSLC:)

Ashley Colby said...

Great costumes and a big Congratulations to Dave! Your kids are growing up so fast! Miss you tons!

Robyn said...

Ummm, is that a lobster carved into the top pumpkin . . ?

Dallan and Chalese said...

Love the costumes!

abo-bder said...


شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض