10.29.2007

Baby On The Way...


Congratulations to Kevin & Angela!
My brother & sister-in-law are expecting their first baby in June!
They told us the exciting news on Saturday.
This will be the first 'Seely' grandchild, so we're all very excited!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so excited for them! I can't believe Kev is going to be a daddy! Now I know why they haven't been posting on their blog. They have been gettin' busy! J/k I'm sure you will make the best aunt as well.

Hey, do you guys know where you'll be going? I am excited you get to move away and have an adventure of your own. You'll love it!

Brooke said...

Wow! Tell Kevin congratulations for me!

Lindy T! said...

I cannot believe Kevin as a daddy??!! That is so exciting!!! I am glad you are here to get the word out. I hope that your next month is better and without bathroom leaks, those are the worst!

Jill said...

that is so exciting!!

Sarah said...

How exciting! Congratulate them for me!

P Sparty Levan said...

yeah, we're really excited. Finally I won't be the only one in the family that has to be burped after I eat.

Sarah said...

Hey Kathryn! Wow I found your blog through Brooke's and I was looking through. I love blogging; I think it's so fun and a good way to keep in touch. I'm glad I found yours!
Sarah Tate Bingham

Brooke said...

I love that you updated the look of your blog, but not your blog! Where have you been? I've missed you!

Robyn said...

Welcome back to blog world! And yay for the SeelyCam (my ultra-cool new name for the Canon), we just ordered one yesterday! Now we can be cool like you guys!