2.26.2008

New Niece...Abby Jaine Montgomery!

Dave's sister Ann & her husband Cody have a new baby girl!
Abby Jane Montgomery was born February 25th at 10:14 am
6 lbs 3 oz. - 18 inches
Just like her cousin, Bailey, she came sooner than expected--25 days early...
From what we hear, she's doing well, but needs some help breathing.
We hope she can go home soon!



Look at that head of hair!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no! I hope she does as well as her cousin, and makes it home soon!

Sarah said...

P.S. I just noticed her name. I love it!

Tara said...

Wow! She does have some hair! She is super cute!!!

Kellie said...

Oh she's so tiny! And has a lot of hair! It's creepin onto her forehead! haha, she is darling!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Haha When we went to visit them at the hospital & saw some pictures of her, Ann was saying it's probably good she was born early or she would have been a little wolfman baby considering she has hair onto her forehead & she's 3 weeks early! I'll be so excited to see her in person!

The Todds said...

You are so on top of this blogging thing. I didnt get the email that u sent with the background stuff.

The Child's said...

Dave, my wife was looking through some of her friends blogs and stumbled upon yours. Just wanted to say hi and let you know my wife has a blog for our family, it's jcchild.blogspot.com Mingaw ko nimo. Joe