3.04.2008

Hate to see it end...

I just finished the last episode of the Gilmore Girls' 7 seasons.

I've been getting them through Netflix the past several months.
Maybe I'm pathetic, but I'm sad there are no more seasons to watch!
It took me a little while to get into the show, but I love it!
Anyone that hasn't seen the show, I recommend renting the seasons through Netflix.
If you don't like it at first, give it another chance & I think you'll rather enjoy it!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Dang, you got through those fast! Awesome!

Sarah said...

I used to watch that show! I love the way that they talk. I wish everyone talked like that!

Melanie said...

I love Gilmore Girls I will watch it whenever I find it on TV. It is sad to know there will be no more. Atleast the ending was good :0)

Jill said...

thanks kath, we're really happy about it too! its a major blessing.

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Kath, I love the gilmore girls, if only I could convince chris to like how fast they talk!

Holly said...

That's hilarious (the cold beautiful skin thing). Now that you said that I'm even more annoyed by it!