What is his name? David Richards Todd
How long have we been married? About a year and a half
How long did we date? Kind of off & on for a few months (I went to Romania for 3 months and he was up in Wyoming) then we dated 7 months before we got married
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Most of the time he does
Who said I love you first? He did--I wanted to say it, but really didn't want to say it first
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Hands down it's Dave! Those of you who have had the opportunity to play the karaoke game on Play Station with me know just how awful my singing is!
Who is smarter? I would say it depends on the subject.
Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. Dave rarely, if ever, gets mad about things. I can get worked-up pretty easily.
Who pays the bills? Usually me--I've got more time
Who does the laundry? Dave is a really big help with the laundry. I probably do it more often because I'm home more, but he does it a lot & I'm so grateful!
Who cooks dinner? I do--but I love the grilled cheese sandwiches he makes & his scrambled eggs
Who drives when together? Mostly he does
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but I'm probably more stubborn
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Dave is Mr. Peacemaker, so he will do it to avoid contention. I'm trying to do better at it!
Who wears the pants in the family? I'm the more dominant personality and more bossy, so I would say it's me.
Who eats more sweets? Me--he likes snacks (crackers, chips, etc) and I LOVE chocolate
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow, but we would probably both do it. I actually like to mow the lawn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I kept wondering when he was going to kiss me and all of my friends kept asking if we'd kissed yet. After we'd dated "seriously"/"exclusively" (or whatever you want to call it) for about a month, he kissed me at the door when he was leaving one night. We had talked for a long time in the living room and I had to go to the bathroom SO bad. But, I didn't want to get up to go to the bathroom, because I knew as soon as I did, he would say it was late and he'd better get going--and I didn't want to miss the chance that maybe he would kiss me that night. So, with my bladder about to explode, I continued to chat on the couch until he said he'd better leave. Then we continued to talk even more at the door--I could tell he was nervous and kind of stalling to get the courage to make a move, ha ha. But, my patience paid off & he kissed me that night!
Who asked who out first? He asked me out--we worked together, and I wanted to go out with him so bad! But he'd heard from someone at work I had a boyfriend, which wasn't actually the case, so it was a while before he asked me.
Who proposed? He did, and did a fantastic job!
What is my favorite thing about him? One of my favorite things about him is his sense of humor. He makes me laugh SO hard every day!!
How long have we been married? About a year and a half
How long did we date? Kind of off & on for a few months (I went to Romania for 3 months and he was up in Wyoming) then we dated 7 months before we got married
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Most of the time he does
Who said I love you first? He did--I wanted to say it, but really didn't want to say it first
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Hands down it's Dave! Those of you who have had the opportunity to play the karaoke game on Play Station with me know just how awful my singing is!
Who is smarter? I would say it depends on the subject.
Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. Dave rarely, if ever, gets mad about things. I can get worked-up pretty easily.
Who pays the bills? Usually me--I've got more time
Who does the laundry? Dave is a really big help with the laundry. I probably do it more often because I'm home more, but he does it a lot & I'm so grateful!
Who cooks dinner? I do--but I love the grilled cheese sandwiches he makes & his scrambled eggs
Who drives when together? Mostly he does
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but I'm probably more stubborn
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Dave is Mr. Peacemaker, so he will do it to avoid contention. I'm trying to do better at it!
Who wears the pants in the family? I'm the more dominant personality and more bossy, so I would say it's me.
Who eats more sweets? Me--he likes snacks (crackers, chips, etc) and I LOVE chocolate
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow, but we would probably both do it. I actually like to mow the lawn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I kept wondering when he was going to kiss me and all of my friends kept asking if we'd kissed yet. After we'd dated "seriously"/"exclusively" (or whatever you want to call it) for about a month, he kissed me at the door when he was leaving one night. We had talked for a long time in the living room and I had to go to the bathroom SO bad. But, I didn't want to get up to go to the bathroom, because I knew as soon as I did, he would say it was late and he'd better get going--and I didn't want to miss the chance that maybe he would kiss me that night. So, with my bladder about to explode, I continued to chat on the couch until he said he'd better leave. Then we continued to talk even more at the door--I could tell he was nervous and kind of stalling to get the courage to make a move, ha ha. But, my patience paid off & he kissed me that night!
Who asked who out first? He asked me out--we worked together, and I wanted to go out with him so bad! But he'd heard from someone at work I had a boyfriend, which wasn't actually the case, so it was a while before he asked me.
Who proposed? He did, and did a fantastic job!
What is my favorite thing about him? One of my favorite things about him is his sense of humor. He makes me laugh SO hard every day!!
2 comments:
I never knew the story about your first kiss. It's good to get to know your man better. :)
Yeah, I've noticed that Dave never wears pants...
Post a Comment