3.12.2008

Tide To Go...Yes or No?

On Sunday, we were at Dave's parent's house &
got into a discussion about the 'Tide To Go' pen.
Personally, I have had many very successful
stain-removing experiences with this little wonder!

Here are a few:

1- We took Dave's tie to the dry cleaners, but there was a stain that didn't come out.
Figuring that the tie was probably done-for, my mom said we should try the
Tide pen because it wouldn't matter if it ruined it. To our wonderful surprise,
the stain came right out & the Tide pen didn't leave any sort of ring/mark.

2-The Seely family was eating at Robintino's (a common occurence) when my sister-in-law, Angela, accidentally splattered spaghetti sauce on her shirt. Oh no! Luckily, being a faithful Tide To Go user and having it in her purse, my mom whipped out the Tide pen & cleaned Ang's shirt right up. Granted, the spots of sauce weren't 100% gone, but definitely presentable enough for Angela to head off to work without a worry.

To my great surprise, one of my sisters-in-law has not had the same success with the Tide pen.

So, I am curious to see how many of you out there have had
good or bad experiences with this product.

Please share...



6 comments:

The Todds said...

Too funny Kathryin....I cant wait to hear the results....I have never tried it so I guess I cant vote.

SarahBara said...

I myself have never used the thing. But I am in LOVE with the commercials, I even have the "stain" talking as my ring tone!

Anonymous said...

I just saw that you've already been "tagged". Well guess what, I just tagged you too. (Your just so popular!)
Also, I love Tide-To-Go. I've never had a problem with it, and it has saved me at work A LOT.

Robyn said...

I, too, have never experienced the joys of the Tide pen . . .

Tara said...

I know this is a tad bit late... but I bought a Tide to Go pen and it WORKS!!!!! Love it!

P Sparty Levan said...

Yeah, they're so handy, these Tide Pens are creating a Tidel Wave across the nation!!

Yes!!!