3.18.2008

Washington-Idaho Trip

Friday morning we flew to Spokane to check out the law school there
and the University of Idaho is Moscow.
Our first stop was the law school at Gonzaga University.
It's a new building & really nice.

Of course we had to get pictures with the mascot!


We wanted to find a "local favorite" restaurant to eat dinner in Spokane.
We found a little Italian restaurant, but didn't want to pay $60 for dinner.
So, we walked across the street to Chilis and finished dinner off with a long-time favorite...


....mmmmm Molten Chocolate Cake!


After dinner we headed out to find the Spokane Temple.
It was kind of out in the middle of no where, but we found it!
This is the only picture that turned out decent, & you can't really tell
that it's one of the smaller temples. But the angel Moroni looked
huge on top of it.



Here we are behind our hotel--
it was right along the Spokane River.

Saturday afternoon we made the hour and a half drive down to Moscow, ID.
Dave loved driving the Jeep Compass we got as our rental car.
It was a cool little suv!


I wasn't sure what kind of scenery to expect on the drive. Lots of areas
were covered with pine trees, but the majority of the drive was
wheat fields as far as we could see.

Dave's cousin, Randy, and his wife, Chanc, are living in Moscow, ID
while Randy goes to law school there. It was fun to meet them
& have them show us around. (Thanks again you guys!)
For some reason, I didn't really think to take pictures
while we were checking out the campus, but it was really pretty.


Dave packing up the Jeep Compass to head back to the airport.

12 comments:

Kellie said...

Ah! So cool! I loved your pictures! So...what did you think of both schools? I need some details...email me :)

Putnams +Two said...

That trip looks like fun! Hey sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to you about the little get together for Leah, but I'll be there and I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

DAVE LOOKS LIKE THAT BULLDOG!!!

Melanie said...

Looks like you too had a good time!!! And that cake looks yummy!!! :0)

Robyn said...

Yay for school-visiting trips! Thanks for sharing. And it looks like I'll be heading over to a Chili's soon . . .

SarahBara said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the mascot, you guys are so cute together!

Sarah said...

Hey, I love your blog! Its so good to catch up and see what everyone is up too! Hope all is well!

becca said...

is this the one and only kathryn seely (todd)???? wow, it has been toooo long.

this is becca foster by the way.

i'm glad i can keep tabs on your life now. :)

Ann said...

Looks like a nice place to live :) I love you guys.
Luv ya, ann

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Member how I can't get a hold of you on the phone? I thought I would try the blog instead, you can't ignore me this way! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindy T! said...

I am seriously so jealous that you're going to be living in either one of these places...I think we're ending up in Oklahoma or something like that. Congratulations and I wish you and Dave nothing but luck!